Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Monday, October 9, 2023

I’ve Got My Eyes on You!

Long time readers know that eyeballs are an inside joke around here. As such, when I see something eyeball themed, I just have to give it a try! This particular eyeball is a mini cookie cup which was originally made of a peanut butter cookie with a white chocolate mini peanut butter cup and an M&M. Pretty much all those things will kill 50% of my children, so I definitely tweaked the recipe to make it my own. I made a dairy and egg free almond butter cookie base. Mini sunbutter cups made a great filling but they don’t come in white, so I smoothed a thin layer of dairy free melted white chocolate on top of each before adding a Skittle. A food coloring marker provided the last details, and they were ready to eat. They turned out fantastic! Seriously, I ate way too many eyeballs…

No comments: