Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Please Allow Me to Introduce…

…the Matthew friendly cranberry oatmeal white chocolate chip cookie.


While there are several brands of chocolate chips that are safe for Matthew, white baking chips are a completely different story. I’ve only every found one (a rice milk based one) that works for him and when you bake them, they melt away to nothing, leaving just a small puddle of crispy melted cookie goo where there were once chips. These ones bake beautifully, just like a baking chip should. And they taste delicious too.


Matthew has been anxiously awaiting the arrival of these chips since they were announced in March. I actually got a little watery eyed when I spotted them on the shelf at Walmart this morning. That’s how excited he has been. I’m completely in love with Nestle today.

No comments: