Monday is bathroom cleaning day. I usually try to clean when Matthew is napping because allowing him to be anywhere in the vicinity of a spray bottle means I have about sixteen times more cleaning to do when I discover the entire floor is dowsed in Windex. Unfortunately for me, with the way our schedules have been lately, cleaning while Matthew is napping has been an impossibility since I can't clean the bathroom and drive the car at the same time. So today I pulled out the child safety gate and put it up in the bathroom doorway. And Matthew was mightily peeved about the whole situation. He tried to convince me to lift him onto my side of the gate, and when I declined, he got his toy phone, plopped down on his side of the gate, and made the following call:
"Hello, Daddy? Gate problem. Okay, bye."
And then I laughed myself silly.
2 comments:
He did NOT say that! LOL...
I think you're going to have to start a Matthew-isms column soon. That's hilarious!
Awesome!
Post a Comment