Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Thursday, February 12, 2009

You Get What You Get And You Don't Throw A Fit!

I just visited one of my sister-in-law's blog and found an instant way to bring a bit of fun into my dreary day. How, you ask? The funnest tag ever! Here's how it works: The first five people to leave me a comment get something made by me just for them. It can be anything I want, I get to choose. It can be silly or serious, edible or not, but don't plan on anything alive. There are a few rules involved (aren't there always?):

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It will be done sometime this year (Don't expect grand things if it takes a long time. I'm just lazy!).
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. (The choice is mine! --insert evil laugh here--)
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange and/or silly.

The catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they've posted on their blog win a hand made, super creative, possibly lovely whatever in the heck I decide! Be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

Thinking of things to give other people always makes me happy. Seriously, I'm already planning for next Christmas . . .

6 comments:

sweetlissybug said...

Ooo! Ooo! Pick me! Pick me! I wonder what you will make me! Hee hee hee!

Rach said...

OK, count me in. :)

Rach said...

PS, I like your new blog look.

Tiff Keetch said...

Me too. And I think Harvey is following in Matthew's footsteps. I tried changing his diaper twice today - but didn't need to.

Patti said...

I'm in. I think...Yep, I'll do it.

Holt's in da House said...

Does it work both ways? If so, I want in on your list too! I've already posted it, ha ha.