Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mad Scientist

Today was the Science Fair and like last year, when everything was all over there was ice cream to be had. However, instead of eating in consolation we were feasting in celebration! Daniel was one of the winners in the lower grades! He was so surprised when they called his name that he literally jumped. He learned a lot last year and was able to translate all that knowledge into this year's project. He was so nervous last night that he didn't sleep much, but all the work and nerves paid off.

And like any good mom (at least the ones who are total crybabies), I was so proud I cried.

1 comment:

Rach said...

What did he win? Garen won, too, and I would like to mention them in Primary on Sunday.