I am writing to inform you that you are being evicted. You have long overstayed your welcome and I'm very kindly inviting you to get the heck out of my house. We are all very weary and in need of a good night's sleep uninterrupted by sneezing, coughing, vomiting, mouth breathing, shivering, sweating, wheezing, etc. So please, pack up your little duds and vacate the premises at your earliest convenience. Although I know you will be back in the future, your cooperation in this matter at this current time would be greatly appreciated.
Warmest (Feverishly So) Regards,
The Management
P.S. Please take all your little friends with you. We are running low on toilet paper and at some point one of us must escape this insanity long enough to run to the store.
The Management
P.S. Please take all your little friends with you. We are running low on toilet paper and at some point one of us must escape this insanity long enough to run to the store.
No comments:
Post a Comment