Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Thursday, December 8, 2022

Cookie Dough Though

Nathan is still running a fever and has been asleep for most of the day, but in general, the stress level of this household was dropped. School went much smoother than Malia expected yesterday so she is  feeling calmer. Matthew still isn't sleeping well, but at least he was in bed at 4:00 this morning. I have prepped nearly everything for the activity on Tuesday so if for some reason I can't go, one of the other leaders will be able to step in. With some help from Kev, I've even been able to dial back the germaphobe freak out a bit which is a huge accomplishment for me. Yes, I'm still cleaning like a maniac, but my stomach doesn't feel all tight like it did yesterday.

I didn't actually eat a cookie today, but I did make cookie dough for Christmas cookies and snitched a bit before it went into the freezer, so I think that counts. 😉 

No comments: