Self-Improving Quote of the Day
- "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott
Monday, October 28, 2019
This is What Family Time Looks Like Right Now…
Nathan joined us a few minutes after this screenshot was taken and Malia was popping in and out as we talked, so everyone was there. When I was kid, this type of technology was still in the realm of science fiction. I mean, we had a t.v. that we had to turn on twenty minutes before our show started so the tubes could warm up. I kept dimes in my penny loafers so I would always have the means to make two phone calls. And when talking on the phone, you could only walk as far as the cord would allow. And look at what we have now. Video on demand means there is no need to pore over the t.v. listings each week to make sure we don’t miss our favorite programs. We have phones that fit in the palm of your hand and can go with you anywhere. And we have the ability to video chat across great distances.
Technology is definitely a blessing for us. It makes the miles seem smaller. And even though Daniel is far from home, he is still a part of our day to day lives and we are a part of his.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment