Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ode To My Blogging Community

There once was a blogger named Shauna,
Whose three young boys all called her "Mama."
Her life was chaotic,
Which made her psychotic
And filled every day full of drama.

One day she was sure she'd need therapy.
A bully was causing some hara-kiri!
She turned to the net
And what did she get?
A big group of friends and some family!

So thank you to those who support me,
Who cry and/or chuckle appropriately.
The comments you share
Keep me from despair
And help me stay sane . . . to some degree!

5 comments:

Tillotson Family said...

I rarely have time to even read blogs lately, but when I do yours is always at the top of the list. When my life is crazy, you just seem to illustrate the chaos so well! Thanks for the smiles even though I don't post many comments!

Megan said...

you are quite the poet! i really enjoy your blog and seriously you brighten my day many times. sorry about the bully at school. i don't understand bullys... grrrr... i always wish some big kid would kick the little bully butt and then... okay anyways sorry. want me to teach nathan to fight? haha kidding.

Holt's in da House said...

My immediate reaction to your lovely, clever poem is - "did you get that skill from MY mom too???" LOL I always visit your blog first and am happy and giggly at your posts! Good one Shauna!

Melissa E Photography said...

HAHAHA!! Love it, love it LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Hehehe that's CUTE, Shauna. Aye, parenting is psychotic at times, but gosh... those rare wonderful moments where you sit back and say "Do I really deserve this fantastic child?"--those make it all worth it.