Shauna, I love your blog. You make me laugh. You write so many things that I can relate to. I am really excited to be in Primary and am looking forward to getting to know you better (and Andrew too :) ). I have to confess that I have never- not one time- had a load of laundry where all the socks have a match. WHY IS THAT??? I can't figure the mystery out.
4 comments:
I need one of those miracles!
You crack me up. But I do have to say I do love it when that miracle happens at my house.
Oh yeah! I love it when that happens. LOL
Shauna, I love your blog. You make me laugh. You write so many things that I can relate to. I am really excited to be in Primary and am looking forward to getting to know you better (and Andrew too :) ). I have to confess that I have never- not one time- had a load of laundry where all the socks have a match. WHY IS THAT??? I can't figure the mystery out.
Post a Comment