
After spending the summer discovering the emotional perks that accompany the ownership of a very cute pair of red, strappy sandals, I decided I needed a pair of red shoes that are a bit more cold weather friendly. I have spent the past several months looking with no success. This lack of success was not because cute red shoes are hard to come by, but because my feet are so wide I have trouble finding dress shoes that fit. But today I finally found a pair of winter-pick-me-ups. They are not quite as bright red as I would have liked, but it's okay because 1) they are cute, 2) they are still red, and 3) they fit my fat little toes. So when the snow flies, I will still have access to that red shoe mood lift!
1 comment:
YEAH! You got a GIRL POST! LOL. Cute shoes. Too bad we don't wear the same size, and too bad I don't really wear heals any more. But, I know about the shoe-thing - just ask my hubby (he shares "my" closet, ha ha).
Post a Comment