Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Saturday, September 6, 2008

I Just Couldn't Resist





Yes, I realize that I am messing with the minds of my children. But the glee in Nathan's voice when he exclaimed, "I think one hopped out!" makes it totally worth it. Besides, it will give them something to discuss with their therapists when they get older.

7 comments:

Melissa E Photography said...

I can see it now. "Doctor, I KNOW those gingerbread man could move. My MOM believed me!"

HAHA!! Once again you get the domestic goddess award.

Rach said...

Very nice. (Add Seth-type voice inflections) :)

Brig said...

That was a lot more effort that I would have gone through...but a lot of fun too, I bet.

Megan said...

anything to mess with your kids mind is worth it haha. i just love it!

Anonymous said...

Awww that's soooo cute! Hehe therapy can come later, this looks like tons of fun.

Hannah S said...

I love this idea!

Tiff Keetch said...

so.. I'm not sure if there was a story or something to inspire this.. but I'm laughing my head off right now. :)