"Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott
Monday, July 21, 2008
Negatory, Good Buddy!
Matthew learned how to say no yesterday. He has had the head shake down for a while, but now he is verbal as well. Considering how stubborn he is, this could be a very bad thing.
oh Goody...I remember when my little brother learned how to say no. It becomes their favorite word. Hopefully he learns yes soon, if he hasn't already.
Man, I am still waiting for Ben to pick that up. I try saying everything but the "n" word. I am surprised he hasn't used it. He doesn't even shake his head.
Good luck with that cute boy and his puppy dog eyes.
4 comments:
oh Goody...I remember when my little brother learned how to say no. It becomes their favorite word. Hopefully he learns yes soon, if he hasn't already.
Uh-oh!
PS I like your new template! It's cute.
Man, I am still waiting for Ben to pick that up. I try saying everything but the "n" word. I am surprised he hasn't used it. He doesn't even shake his head.
Good luck with that cute boy and his puppy dog eyes.
~Mindy
Post a Comment