Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Debut

Nathan’s very first madrigal gig was this morning. After just three rehearsals, they performed for all the admins in the district and did a fantastic job, especially since they have had such a short rehearsal time. They sang three songs, one of which was the brand-new school song. Nathan played videos for all of us and I was impressed. In my opinion, I think they have a good sound with a nice blend. They are still unpolished and not all the madrigals were able to be there this morning which effects their balance, but considering school has not even started yet, I believe they have great things to come. Nathan is over the moon about the whole thing. He can hardly wait to get into regular rehearsals and all that will come with it.


No comments: