Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Further Proof That He’s Not a Normal Four Year Old

Matthew just came upstairs and asked me if he could have a snack.  When I answered in the affirmative, he asked if we have any lettuce.  He is currently sitting at the counter eating green salad (sans dressing) out of the big container with his fingers.

I am one of those lucky moms who have a child who eats all his vegetables first.  When Matthew recovered from having the flu last month, the first thing he wanted to eat was salad.  Then he ignored the chicken and rice and asked for more lettuce.  He also loves broccoli.  And green beans.  And red peppers, green onions, tomatoes and avocado.  I dare you to find another four year old who will pass up dessert but ask for more cucumbers.

No comments: