Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Baby High

No, I am not referring to drug consumption.  I am referring to Malia’s first time in the highchair.  She is a people person and she prefers to sit up rather than lie down so dinner time either consists of her crying because she is down on the floor, crying because she is alone in the swing, or perfectly happy while Kev or I eat one handed.  So out came the highchair.  Unfortunately, we can’t find the legs (we have moved since the last time we used the highchair and they were not where we thought they were) so we had to get some 1-inch dowels to make new legs.  We haven’t had time to trim them down yet, so the high chair is even higher than usual.  And Malia is perfectly pleased about the whole thing.

No comments: