Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Living in a House Full of Science Dorks is Fun

It’s cold outside.  Guess how I know?  I just came in from outside where all of us were able to see Jupiter and all four of its moons through Daniel’s telescope.  It was pretty cool!  Daniel was able to see individual craters on the moon as well.  Santa brought this $35 telescope to Daniel last year and Kev and I added some lenses and a finder scope for Daniel’s birthday last year.  It has worked better than I expected it to for the price and it has been totally fun.  This would be one of the few perks about it getting dark so freakin’ early.  Daniel can go out and stargaze and still get to bed on time.

1 comment:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

We've been considering getting Brandon a telescope for Christmas this year. He's a huge science dork as well. :)