Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Welcome Winter

Matthew was way excited this morning when he peeked out the window and saw that it was snowing.  He was even more excited when I gave his Buzz Lightyear snow boots back (We had to pry them off his feet and hide them in the top of the closet back in May when the temperatures climbed into the 80’s).  He immediately got his boots, hat, gloves and coat on and went outside to shovel the back porch which was a bit hard to do considering the snow is not sticking.  When he came back in he informed me that we needed to listen to Christmas music because it is a snowy day.  He is way too smart for his own good and he got Tonic Solfa’s Christmas album playing in iTunes.  We are harking to the herald angels as I type.  I guess the snowflake window clings we forgot to take down after Christmas last year can just stay up now…

No comments: