Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Friday, November 18, 2011

A New Do

Malia’s hair has gotten long enough that if I comb it down super flat when it is wet, it will actually lay down pretty well.  It makes her look even more like Matthew than she already does, but it also gives me the opportunity to use the itty bitty hair clips I found at the Walmart.  Have you ever noticed that completely ordinary things are infinitely cuter if they are little?  I think the itty bitty hair clips fall into that category.


I don’t think the faux-hawk is a thing of the past, however.  I still think she looks pretty darn cute with her hair sticking straight up.

1 comment:

Tiff Keetch said...

I'm jealous. And yes. Tiny things are much cuter than big things. :)

(and I'm so glad you are using the monthly baby book layouts! I'm flattered!)