Self-Improving Quote of the Day
- "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott
Sunday, June 14, 2009
You Get What You Get And You Don't Throw A Fit!-Part 2
Remember way back in February when I promised that the first five people to comment on a particular post would get something made by me just for them? With the long anticipated end of the Carpool of Horror, I've finally had a little time to do some things that I've been wanting to do. End result? For those fortunate ladies who will be receiving a small token of my esteem, those items are in the mail (or in my purse if I know I'll be seeing you in a fairly timely fashion). Check in sometime in the not too distant future to see what Melissa J., Rachael, Tiff, Patti and Connie (yours isn't in my purse, I promise) get!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! I'm so excited!
Okay, so you are the totally awesomest ever! I love what you made me! Now I can learn to read music for free! You're the best!
Post a Comment