Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Woo Hoo!

Today Daniel learned how to ride his bike without the training wheels. Kev took him down to the grassy area at the end of the street and several hours later, they returned triumphant. Kev told me that as Daniel finally figured it out, his verbal mantra went something like this: "I can do this? I can do this? I can do this!!"

Daniel is very proud.

3 comments:

Holt's in da House said...

Woo Hoo ! Go Daniel! Now, if he can just remember the lesson that he learned today - the "I can do it part" he'll be ahead of the game. Good job Daniel!

Megan said...

ahhh i have missed your blog! i have been out of town a week and just now am catching up on my blog reading. your post about the genetics had me rolling on the floor.

Tillotson Family said...

Dear Daniel yanow I just want to say yuor A Good Friend. And Good Luck with your bike!