Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Monday, March 17, 2008

Random Facts About Me

All of my sisters called this Life Images, but I have to be a rebel somehow. So here they are, some random facts about me presented in picture format:

Age On My Next Birthday:



A Place I'd Like to Travel:




A Favorite Place:



One Of My Favorite Things:



One Of My Favorite Foods:



My Favorite Flower:



My Favorite Color:


The City I Live In:



Name Of A Past Pet:



A Nickname I've Had:


College Major:



First Job:



A Hope For 2008:



So there it is. Some are pretty self explanatory, others not so much. Hope it at least made you say, "Hmmm."

2 comments:

Patti said...

Is that place you'd like to visit in the land of Anne of Green Gables? It sure looks like "White Way Delight".

Unknown said...

This was a fun idea. I may have to steal it for my blog or for a scrapbook page.

Have to agree with Patti. It definately looks like "White Way Delight".