Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Saturday, April 29, 2023

Growth Spurt

Kevin and Matthew went shooting with Connie and Arrin today. The last time they went was five years ago. Matthew has grown since then. A lot. They had fun both times, but Matthew had a much easier time handling the rifles this time. 😂 He has shared a few thoughts with us on his experience: 

I remember the last time I went skeet shooting. The smaller of the two shotguns was bigger than I was, by quite a bit too. I didn’t hit a single pigeon as I was focused on trying not to fall over from the repercussions from the shot. This time, it took a bit to settle in, but I hit quite a few! At one point I had a streak of 6 pigeons in a row. And neither shotgun outsized me! It was tons of fun, and well worth the small shoulder ache!

2018:

2023:

No comments: