Self-Improving Quote of the Day
- "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott
Sunday, July 17, 2016
Leech Me
I've always wondered why in days gone by doctors sent ailing patients to the coast to recuperate. It seemed to have no reason and I just assumed it to be one of the antiquated practices we now know to be of no benefit (like bloodletting and leeches). However, I've now come to believe that they were on to something. Neither of my two asthmatic kids had any trouble the entire time we were in Seattle. But as soon as we were home, Matthew started coughing again and Daniel rode his bike to a party last night and needed his inhaler when he got home. It would appear that the moist climate and oxygen rich air at sea level is of benefit to them. And the thin, dry air we have here exacerbates respiratory conditions. Yet another perk to our time in Seattle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment