Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Hippety Hoppety

Easter kind of snuck up on me this year. It is super early and March has been pretty crazy so I just didn’t think ahead like I usually do. As a result, we skipped some of the things we normally do. We didn’t do our FHE on Easter. We didn’t make resurrection rolls. We didn’t even color eggs. Matthew and Malia are the only ones still young enough to do an Easter egg hunt and since Matthew can’t eat eggs and Malia doesn’t like them hard boiled, they never even missed it. We did, however, make our annual bunny buns. They definitely would have missed that one if we had skipped it. And since I was not going to get to it, Nathan made jello eggs. The kids love those. We also did our very own little Easter egg hunt. Matthew and Malia quite enjoyed it. And Matthew's mouth was already full of candy by the time all the eggs were gathered.


So our holiday was calmer than usual, but I’m okay with that. It was actually really nice.

No comments: