Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Egg in His Face

Matthew had another food challenge this morning. We've done so many over the past year and a half that you would think we are pros, but let me assure you that each one is equally nerve racking. We were doing a challenge for eggs in baked goods so I made cupcakes with eggs. After cooking without them for so long, it was actually really stressful to crack them into the bowl knowing Matthew was going to eat them. And my stress is nothing compared to what Matthew deals with. But he has been able to add a good variety of foods back into his diet after past food challenges so he soldiers on.

As in the past, this one went well and now we begin slowly adding things into his diet. The first thing I'm going to give him are those King's Hawaiian rolls. I love those things and haven't purchased them in years because they have milk and eggs. Hello, tasty goodness. Welcome back to my life.

No comments: