Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Friday, July 24, 2015

One Second of Fame

As I've mentioned before, Daniel is loving marching band. He looks forward to marching band season and always feels a bit of a letdown when it is over. This year band lasted a bit longer than usual. For the first time ever, all the marching bands in our school district got together and formed one big band. They practiced hard for a week and then marched in the Days of 47 Parade. With over 300 kids in the band, the chance of spotting Daniel in the televised broadcast of the parade was pretty slim. But we lucked out and they happened to show his section at just the right time.


It's kind of like "Where's Waldo?" Can you see him? I caught sight of him pretty quickly, but I'm his mother. I know exactly what I'm looking for. Anyway,  he had a great time and it was kind of a big deal to see him on t.v.!

No comments: