Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Mmmm…Cheesecake!

It has been a really long time since I’ve had real cheesecake. Not only was I on Matthew’s diet the entire time I was nursing Malia, but while I pregnant I had gestational diabetes so that much sugar was off the menu. As I neared the end of my pregnancy and prepared for my walk on the allergen-free side, I had every intention of blatantly defying my strict pregnancy diet just once and indulging in a slice of allergen-full heaven.  But due to Malia’s haste to arrive, I never got the chance.  I’ll admit I did a little happy dance when Kev walked in the door today with a Cheesecake Factory bag. So here I am, a year and some change on the other side of the gestational diabetes and today I finally got to partake of some creamy, milky, nutty goodness. It was carbalicious.  And so, so tasty.

No comments: