Last time I gave Malia a bath I tried to comb her hair down. It wouldn’t lay flat. I just kind of stuck up sideways when I tried to make it flat. Nathan looked at her and said, “That doesn’t look right.” So I combed it back up. Then he said, “That’s better. Now she looks like Malia.”
Apparently my daughter is going to be sporting the Mohawk look for awhile. But at least her Mohawk is tall enough that I should be able to put some itty bitty barrettes in it…

1 comment:
Laughing, laughing, laughing!!!! Cause I'm remembering all too well dealing with this same mohawk style when Lilian was a newborn. People would ask me all the time if I'd done her hair like that on purpose. Nope...can't get it to lay flat no matter what I try! :) Lilian had a ton of hair like Malia does. And honestly, I LOVE looking at pictures of her crazy hairdo now...
Post a Comment