Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Have You Ever Wondered Why They Are Called Hives?

Is it because they start off looking like a bee sting?  Or is it because once they all swell together it feels like the whole hive of bees attacked you?  I suppose it really doesn't matter, but it is so awesomely uncomfortable that I can't think about anything else...

My entire body, including my face, looks just like my feet.  I took Matthew to get his staples out yesterday and got all kinds of crazy looks from people.  I could just see their minds spinning: “What is wrong with that lady?!”  I was tempted to tell them that I have ebola...

2 comments:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

I'm itching just looking at your picture. So sorry!! I hope they go away soon!!

sweetlissybug said...

Yikes! Shauna, I hope you feel better soon. You're amazing. :)