Okay, now that the cat is out of the bag, let me apologize profusely to all of you who may have had the misfortune to be affected by my enormous lack of brain power over the last few months. Seriously, if my brain weren’t glued in I would probably forget that to. I know that pregnancy can make one forgetful, but if it is this bad this early I think there is a very distinct chance I may actually forget to breathe later on. So if you happen to notice me turning blue later this summer, just elbow me and remind me that breathing is not optional.
1 comment:
AMEN! I signed up to bring Steph Slater dinner when she had her baby, and completely forgot. She called me, (she had lots of left-overs and didn't want Cafe Rio) and we agreed on another night 5 days later.
Then I forgot to take dinner AGAIN.
Post a Comment