Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Apparently Miracles Do Happen

I love mother; she loves me.
We love daddy, yes sirree;
He loves us and so you see,
We are a happy family.

I love sister; she loves me.
We love brother, yes sirree.
He loves us and so you see,
We are a happy family!

Introducing . . . 

 Malia!!!
(Of course, we reserve the right to change that name if she looks like someone else when she gets here)
Anticipated Arrival: Late September

We expect to be excited soon, but right now things are still sinking in.  Nathan is excited and nervous (His actions say that he is mostly excited.  He is telling pretty much everyone he sees.).  Matthew says he is excited but when I asked him if he even had any idea what all this meant, he happily said, “No!”  Daniel is still pretty much uncertain about the whole thing and I think he is going to need some time to adjust.  Of course, that is normal for him.  When Nathan was born Daniel wouldn't even touch him for about two weeks.  Luckily for all of us, we have some time to get used to the idea.

8 comments:

jen1313 said...

You never even let on. Congratulations!

Wendy said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you to have a little girl!!!

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Wahoo!!!! Good heavens, aren't you one for secrets?? SO super happy for you! What fun to have a girl after 3 boys.

Englebright said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! I was just thinking about you and your 3 boys today and wondering if I am going to share the same.. ummm.. blessing.

I am so glad you got your girl! This totally made my day.

sweetlissybug said...

Lucky. ;)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you.

Tiff Keetch said...

I was just talking to Rach a couple of days ago and she was sharing stories of your family's "excitement" for girls.. and I thought about you.

I'm SO happy for you!!! Yay for more estrogen in your family!!! Congrats!

mistress of chaos said...

wooooooooo whooooooooooo!!!!! She will be a precious little princess and so very loved!!!! Congrats!