Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Friday, December 24, 2010

"I'm Dreaming . . ."

My favorite Christmas movie is “White Christmas” with Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Rosemary Clooney, and Vera Ellen.  We watched it nearly every year when I was growing up.  This was in the days before vhs and dvd and we had to wait for it to come on t.v.   Then we would gather round and watch it all together.  I remember watching other musicals with my mom, but this one I remember watching with my dad. 

I watch White Christmas at least once every December and a few weeks ago I introduced it to my children.  Daniel said it was pretty good, but Nathan and Matthew loved it.  Matthew walks around singing White Christmas and Nathan has told me on several occasions that we should watch it every year.  It’s nice to be able to have my children join in one of my favorite holidays traditions!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I should have been at your house. Jacob vetoed watching it here.