It got cold. And there was a mouse. In my house. Kev made a mouse corral out of boards and chased it out the front door. But still. Eauwwch. And now I'm lying awake at night worrying about how it got in and how to keep the rest out. And when I do sleep I have nightmares about mice and rats. Not conducive to restful sleep.
(For those of you who are blissfully unaware of why I hate mice so much, check out the whole sordid tale here.)
3 comments:
Agh! That is way worse than the crickets we keep finding in our house. I am so sorry for you! Get those mice out now. Gross.
Ick!! I'm okay with mice, generally. Don't like them in my house but obviously I don't have the same childhood trauma that you do! :) My childhood trauma wraps around snakes when we lived in Houston and I react to them even now as an adult as you do to mice.
You might have had a mouse even without the fire. EWWW!
Post a Comment