Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Shiner

Several days ago Matthew whacked his face on the guardrail of his bed and gave himself a fabulous black eye. I've been trying to get a picture of it, but he really must not want it photographed for posterity because every time I get the camera out, he covers up his face and tells me no pictures. So today while he was talking to Aunt Connie on the phone, I snuck around the corner and snapped him before he had time to do the duck and cover. He did have time to pull a grumpy face and say, "No pictures, Mom!" And then he proceeded to tell Aunt Connie that he didn't want his picture taken. But just this one time, I managed to outsmart him!

No comments: