Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bunny and the Amazing Technicolor Fur Coat

The boys are off-track, so today we did a little Easter crafting. After showing them a bunch of craft options, they decided to make sock bunnies. I pulled out the ribbon, felt, google eyes, and glue and they crafted to their hearts' content. Daniel's bunny was definitely a reflection of how he thinks: very utilitarian. If it didn't have a purpose, it wasn't there.


Nathan's bunny fit his personality as well: completely over the top. Seriously, could he be wearing any more pom poms?


Even Matthew's was an indication of who he is: OCD. Before you see it, let me just tell you that I helped him with the beans, the rubber band, and the ribbon and that's about it. He cut out the mouth, nose, and eyebrows. He selected the eyes and all the pom poms. All I did was put glue exactly where he told me to. So without further ado, let me introduce Bunny and the Amazing Technicolor Fur Coat:


As you can see, Matthew wasn't feeling very photogenic after all the excitement of crafting.


But we had tons of bunny-shaped fun!

2 comments:

Tiff Keetch said...

ROFL! They should have people make sock bunnies when they go to therapy. It would explain everything to the therapist, and the patient would leave a happy camper!

Esther said...

"Could I BE wearing any more clothes?"