Self-Improving Quote of the Day
- "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott
Sunday, July 5, 2009
"If I Only Had A Brain" (New York-Day 5)
You know that hazy, befuddled, aimless feeling you get when you are almost too tired to live? That is what today was like. Luckily for me, we had a fairly calm day planned. We went to church (I only slept through part of it, I promise) and then to a matinee of "The Lion King." Let me tell you this show is just about the most visually stunning thing I have ever seen. The costumes were part clothing and part puppet. There were stilts, these cool bird thingies, and that whole bit where Mufasa talks to Simba from the sky was pretty darn spectacular. I had to prop my eyelids open with toothpicks, but it was worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment