Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Well Coiffed

This week is spirit week at the elementary. I don't remember having such things until I hit junior high, but apparently that has changed. Anyway, Daniel has never been terribly excited to do all the crazy stuff that spirit week entails, but Nathan has really been enjoying himself and I think Daniel has decided to jump on in because otherwise his little brother will be showing him up. Today was crazy hair day and Nathan was so excited about it that he told me he would get up early so we would have time to do his hair and that if he got up before me he could get his own breakfast if I left him a piece of bread in a little plastic bag. I told him I would get up early with him. It's probably a good thing he needs a haircut. If his hair was its normal length, I don't thing I could have done much to make it crazy. I asked Nathan if this was crazy enough and he said it was.

Matthew took one look at Nathan and offered to brush his hair.


Daniel's hair only needed a tiny bit of encouragement since it sticks straight up all by itself anyway.

6 comments:

Rach said...

Nice! Nathan almost looks like an old man with that face and hair . . .

Megan said...

nice was my choice of word as well! they look like little punk rockers ... hmmm...beware

Tiff Keetch said...

I love that Matthew wanted to brush his hair..

As a side note, I've decided I'm glad I have a boy for another reason: the only time you actually have to get up early to do their hair is on crazy hair day. :)

Esther said...

Oh my goodness . . . . I laughed out loud! Nathan definitely looks crazy!

KyAnn (like Cayenne Pepper, only HOTTER) said...

Awesome hair! Love it!

Peyton and Jayce said...

I love the hair!
I missed your families talks on Sunday- I really wanted to stay to hear you- but we had some other obligations. I hope it went well!