Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thoughts On Why My Asthmatic Children Are Struggling

(To be sung to the tune of “O Christmas Tree”)

O mucky air! O mucky air!
I hate you with a passion.
You make it hard for folks to breathe;
You should receive a lashin’.
They’re wracked with coughing, wheezing to.
From time to time their lips turn blue.
O mucky air! O mucky air!
I hate you with a passion.

2 comments:

Megan said...

when you pass a sign on the highway awrning you to stay indoors tomorrow and decrease your driving you know someinthg has got to be wrong. i never really knew what mucky air was until i moved to utah haha. oh well :( i hope a storm moves in to do away with it.

Esther said...

AMEN, SISTER!!!!!!! I feel their pain . . .