Of late I’ve discovered that I really enjoy having something decorative on our dining room table. We’ve done a lot of flowers which has been great except for the times when I pick something up and then have allergy issues from the flowers. Sneezing and having itchy eyes kind of takes the enjoyment out of the blooms. With that in mind, I decided we needed something fun for the Easter season and hit Pinterest, of course, to find some cute ideas. Once I had a plan, Malia became my cohort in crafting. We shopped the dollar store, the craft store and the grocery store to find just the right elements and then she helped me create a masterpiece. Malia and I are both pleased with the results of our afternoon’s work. Now the kitchen smells like marshmallows and chocolate. It’s a pretty appetizing alternative to flowers. And although the Peeps are going to get hard pretty darn quickly, my family is looking forward to eating the Cadbury chocolate eggs after Easter has passed.😉


No comments:
Post a Comment