Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Monday, March 9, 2020

An Oldie but Goodie

Malia is off-track right now. Since she is the only one and I’m no longer hard pressed to keep 3-4 children entertained for three weeks, sometimes I don’t think about doing all the fun things I used to do to keep the boys from tearing the house (and each other) apart. A couple of days ago Malia found a bottle of white glue and asked if we could make slime. It was a busy day for me, and I didn’t have time, but I promised we would do it and today was the day. I helped her get things mixed up and then she let her creativity run wild.





She spent a couple of hours sitting at the counter enjoying her non-Newtonian fluid. It was a cheap afternoon of entertainment. 😊

No comments: