Self-Improving Quote of the Day
- "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott
Sunday, March 11, 2018
Una serata di lacrime e risate
Last night was opera night. We ended up with an extra ticket so both Daniel and Nathan were going to go with me, but unexpectedly, Matthew expressed an interest. Daniel was great and offered to let Matthew go instead. I figured it would be a good first opera because they performed two one act operas (Pagliacci and Gianni Schicchi), one a tragedy and one a comedy. It would let him experience a bit of variety and would be shorter than many other operas in case he got bored with the whole thing. Somewhat to my surprise, he really enjoyed it. I guess that means I have one more kid that is ready to be placed in the opera rotation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment