Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Girls' Night Out

One of Malia’s experience gifts this past Christmas was another trip to see Disney On Ice. As expected, she was super excited, probably even more excited than last year since she knew what to expect this time. She really enjoyed the show and honestly, I think this year’s story was better than last year. Last year they spent over an hour just retelling Toy Story 3. This year they had many 5-10 minutes stories that included all the Disney princesses, Toy Story, Finding Dory, Inside Out, the Sorcerer’s Apprentice, etc. I had forgotten where our seats were and was pretty excited when we arrived and I remembered that I received a rockin’ email coupon code and as a result we had great seats. When the show was over, I asked Malia about her favorite part. She said it was the whole thing. It’s always fun for me to see how excited my kiddos get when they get to experience something super cool so seeing Malia’s enthusiasm was probably the highlight for me!




No comments: