Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Slam Dunk!

Matthew has really taken to this whole guest blogger gig. He went to another basketball game last night and the first thing he asked when he got home was if he could blog about it. I'm happy to oblige. :-) So once again, here's Matthew:

On Saturday we went to a basketball game and it was BYU going agenst San Diegeo. At the end of the first half Malia was SO bored. At half time even I got bored. In the first half San Diegeo only scored 12 points. At the end of the game, the final score was 91 to 33. At the end we got to meet Cosmo at the “Y” bell. We got a picture with Cosmo. I got three high fives! :-)


No comments: