Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Friday, June 19, 2015

Wet and Wild

After last summer’s water play improvisations, I decided I’d better pick up a kiddie pool for the kiddies. I chose a small one that would fit on our patio since our grass is struggling enough as it is and doesn’t need a pool sitting on it killing it even more. Malia was super excited to fill it up, requested cups and bath toys and jumped right in. Matthew was also pleased with the addition to the yard. When he got home from school and saw Malia basking in the water, he didn’t even bother to come in the house, change his clothes or take off his shoes before he took the plunge. He did take his shoes off eventually, but they were already completely soaked. He and Malia are both happy.



No comments: