Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Friday, May 29, 2015

“If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane.” ― Robert Frost

Kev and I gave the kids "experiences" for Christmas. Nathan's first experience was this evening. We took him to see a show at Desert Star Theater. For those of you who have never been, Desert Star is one of those theaters that makes fun of pretty much everything. Kev and I have both been on multiple occasions, our first date being one of them, but the last time we were there was just after we got married. So it has been a good long while. The show Nathan chose to see was "Into the Hoods." We laughed and laughed. Nathan didn't get all of the jokes but he caught a good number of them. I have a feeling he's going to want to go back.



No comments: