Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Friday, October 24, 2014

Indian Summer

It’s almost the end of October and we still have days where the temperature is nearly 80 degrees. Although I’m not a fan of the heat, the warm weather has made for some pleasant outings for Malia and me. I had an appointment with my neurologist on Wednesday which meant a trip to the zoo. This is the first time we’ve visited since the latest construction project was completed and Malia was super excited to ride the train and finally see the lions!


Today Malia had a field trip to the pumpkin patch. She has been looking forward to this field trip all month and has been giving me daily reminders about her “pumpkin trip.” Can I just tell you how much we love our little local pumpkin grower? There are other pumpkin patches in the area, but none of the others have this:


Or this:

Or this:

Malia had a great time and can hardly wait to go again with the whole family so she can choose another pumpkin!


No comments: