Self-Improving Quote of the Day

  • "Love is making space in your life for someone else."--Niell F. Marriott

Monday, September 29, 2014

It Was Raining Pretty Hard

Nathan and Matthew have been fighting a lot lately and by a lot I mean that they are either fighting or sleeping. So when I left to go visiting teaching this afternoon, I was hoping I had the same number of children when I got home. When I returned, not only had they not killed each other, but Nathan, Matthew and Malia had been working together on a project. They had gathered up all of their stuffed animals, of which there are a plethora, and had made themselves a zoo called “The Ark.”

Every good business needs a sign letting people know whether the business is open or closed...

...and an arrow letting you know where to go. Only the really great ones give you money to buy your ticket.

The ticket booth complete with information board and a Saran Wrap window.
 
One of the ticket booth employees.
 
The Ark staff welcomes you to the zoo.

The vast assortment of animals inside The Ark.

As for the name of their zoo, I think it is pretty ironic. While the heavy rains haven’t caused us any problems, there is flooding in other parts of our community.

No comments: