I
had planned to sew a Christmas dress for Malia. I had a pattern picked out and
everything. But after shopping four different fabric stores, I was unable to
find a Christmasy fabric that I liked and felt was dressy enough for church and
a good match for the pattern. I did, however, find a piece of fabric that would
be perfect for Easter so I purchased it and will save the pattern for the
spring.
Luckily for me (because honestly I don't think Malia cares yet) I happened to
see a darling Christmas dress while shopping and got the very last one. Malia
carried it around on the hanger the entire afternoon of the day I bought it so
it would seem that she likes it to. Here she is all dolled up for church:
I did find a cute piece of fabric to make a simple
pillowcase dress, but of course I forgot to take a picture of that one…

No comments:
Post a Comment