No, I am not talking about rabbit anatomy. I am talking about a recipe from the Friend magazine that Nathan found last Easter and wanted to try. However, last Easter I was 1) pregnant, 2) feeling lousy and 3) on a very strict diet so I told him we were not going to try it. But I tucked the recipe away so we could try it this year since I am 1) not pregnant, 2) feeling fine except when the stupid headaches get the better of me and 3) not on a strict diet although I do try to eat carefully. The boys had no school today so I figured it was a great time to try the buns. Daniel didn’t particularly care to help although he was definitely excited to eat them and Matthew loved making the buns but wasn’t all that interested in consuming them. Nathan was excited to do both. And I think they were pretty tasty. We’ll probably make them again.

No comments:
Post a Comment